domenica 4 gennaio 2009

New York I ♥ you

La cosa bella della musica e' che a volte ti imbatti per caso in un brano o in una melodia che ti rispecchia o emoziona a tal punto che se sapessi comporre l' avresti creato tu.

La cosa bella di New York e' che una volta stati li,
ti resta nel cuore. Per sempre.






New York, I Love You/But you're bringing me down/New York, I Love You/But you're bringing me down/Like a rat in a cage/Pulling minimum wage/New York, I Love You/But you're bringing me down/New York, you're safer/And you're wasting my time/Our records all show/You are filthy but fine/But they shuttered your stores/When you opened the doors/To the cops who were bored/Once they'd run out of crime/New York, you're perfect/Don't please don't change a thing/Your mild billionaire mayor's/Now convinced he's a king/So the boring collect/I mean all disrespect/In the neighborhood bars/I'd once dreamt I would drink/New York, I Love You/But you're freaking me out/There's a ton of the twist/But we're fresh out of shout/Like a death in the hall/That you hear through your wall/New York, I Love You/But you're freaking me out/New York, I Love You/But you're bringing me down/New York, I Love You/But you're bringing me down/Like a death of the heart/Jesus, where do I start?/But you're still the one pool/Where I'd happily drown/And oh.. Take me off your mailing list/For kids that think it still exists/Yes, for those who think it still exists/Maybe I'm wrong/And maybe you're right/Maybe I'm wrong/And myabe you're right/Maybe you're right/Maybe I'm wrong/And just maybe you're right/And Oh../Maybe mother told you true/And they're always be something there for you/And you'll never be alone/But maybe she's wrong/And maybe I'm right/And just maybe she's wrong/Maybe she's wrong/And maybe I'm right/And if so, is there? (LCD Soundsystem)




Nessun commento: